All India Anti Corruption Anti Crime Cell
NGO MEMBERSHIP PER YEAR ( 01 January to 31 December. )
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP :- MAN – Rs. 500/- (five hundred rupees)
ORDINARY MEMBERSHIP :- WOMEN – Rs. 250/- (two hundred fifty rupees)
1. The validity of the membership will be valid only from
01 JANUARY to 31 DECEMBER.
2. All members voluntarily donation is the accepted by
account payee cheque / DD/ online bank transfer, NEFT, etc.
3. payee by only : ALL INDIA ANTI CORRUPTION ANTI CRIME CELL .
4. NGOs will not be refunded to all types of funds other than your membership fee.
- NGO – Membership Form.
- Four Colorful Current photographs (passport size).
- Affidavit duly attested by court Notary Public.
- Residence proof (Aadhaar card) self signature & duly attested by court Notary Public.
- Voluntarily Donated (Non Refundable) Schedule as prescribed in Donation column.
- Attach all documents together and send it to the National Administrative office only.
CURRENT BANK A/C NAME : ALL INDIA ANTI CORRUPTION ANTI CRIME CELL
BANK : PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
A/C No .: 1828002100049654
RTGS/ NEFT IFS Code.: PUNB0182800
Payee by only : ALL INDIA ANTI CORRUPTION ANTI CRIME CELL .Payment is accepted by a/c payee cheque / DD/ Online bank transfer etc.
- Always work within the purview of Law. No member or AIACACC itself is above the Law. Nor are touters / petty informers. We are working for the sole objective of national security.
- It must be ensured first that victim himself has approached concerned authorities for justice by the concerned authorities then he shall approach us with written application bearing his signatures along with signatures of two witnesses, apart from enclosing the other relevant documents.
- AIACACC will first investigate the matter impartially and after verifying its truthfulness, it will move ahead for further legal course of action. Members are requested to obtain suggestion of AIACACC HQ before proceeding into any such cases.
- To help needy persons in all manners, make effort to remove their social & family problems.
- PUBLICITY CAMPAIGN.
- Branch Chief and other senior officers shall run publicity campaign vigorously in the localities coming under their respective districts / thanas. For this they are advised to keep in touch with other socially devoted organizations, advertise their branch and their cause in local newspapers, distribute pamphlets add active and socially aware persons to the AIACACC.